04 October 2014

Guacamole


When I was living in Australia, one of the "must pick up" item from Coles is Avocados Guacamole. I love the taste of Aussie avocado, we are still able to get Aussie avocado here but it is much more pricey then Kenya or Syria avocado. 


Flip through Coles's magazine the other day, I'm so happy to find this really good and easy guacamole recipe! Love it! This dip is usually go with bread but I love to go with steamed white rice too!



Recipe from Coles September 2013 Magazine, p48
Ingredients:
2 Medium avocados, halve and remove seed
1/2 small red onion, finely chop
1 tomato, seeded (used cherry tomato seeds on)
2 tbsp chopped coriander
2 tbsp lime juice (used 1 tbsp)
1/2 tsp finely chopped red chilli (omitted)
a pinch of salt
a dash of freshly ground black peppers

Method
1. Scoop the avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork. Add in the finely chopped red onion, tomato, coriander. Drizzle with lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and peppers. 

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy guacamole as a dip or as part of the meal. This looks wonderful and healthy too. ~ Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh guacamole can also eat with rice! I must really try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my favourite. I can easily finish the whole bowl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Please be nice and no SPAM here!