21 August 2013

Penang Hokkien Mee



I was very busy last week, WT is leaving for Qatar soon and our LG is giving him a farewell. I "made" this Penang Hokkien Mee using the prawn noodles paste bought from Madam Kwong's Kitchen at Box Hill, used 700g of paste for the 8.2 litre soup pot. Preparing the food to feed around 22 adults and plus their little one really is a big mission :) Luckily there were others dishes as well. 

Middle East, a place which is out from my imagination, out from our plan. God we surrender all this in your hands, send your angels a head of us and path the way. 









12 comments:

  1. 哇!赞不绝口吧!好厉害哦。煮出一道我的最爱。 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah ! mouth watering, haha, I want one big bowl, more prawn no taugeh...

    you so pandai,so 'ho chiak'..

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so delicious...I am hungry already

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哇,好开胃,我敢说,比外面的好吃:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 看起来很sedap的样子,晚饭时间,我来讨吃,我带我的大鸡公碗来呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我还没吃过滨城的福建面,看得出你煮的很好吃 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh do you have to go as well? The way you wrote sounds like the whole family is going to Qatar, summer, Jul/Aug will be like 50C or something? This is the time when there are many middle east tourists going to KL to avoid the summer. I have friend working in Qatar for years now.

    This Penang har mee looks very yummy leh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mouthwatering! indeed cooking for a large crowd is no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so mouth watering! I want to have a bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow! I'm drooling just looking at all the pictures. I can imagine the lovely aroma! SEDAP! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Please be nice and no SPAM here!